Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bristol Renaissance Faire

I went to the Renaissance Faire this past Sunday with some friends. The weather was truly Chicago that day. Started off hot and humid in the low 90s. Eventually clouded up, rained, cleared up, and was around 75 degrees and very pleasant. But then I drove home (about 70 miles south) and it was still in the mid-80s and incredibly humid.

Fire whip!


The reason we went on the hottest day of the summer was to see the drums and bagpipe band, Tartanic



Tartanic


Paula's friend Raychel brought her hoop


Faeries/nymphs/sprites/not sure. They only interact with children.




Like I said, the weather was interesting




the sun came out before the rain stopped


Death came calling ... but he just needed a place to sit and stay dry


Hooping during the drum jam


One last shot before getting into my car


You can see all the photos in my Flickr set.

No comments:

Post a Comment