Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 in photos

I take a lot of photos. Pages 1-73 of my Flickr photostream are just photos uploaded in 2010. So anyway, what did I do?

It snowed. I took pictures.

snow

By the way, this photo was taken in March. Yay Chicago weather.


Schwartzling!! My niece was born March 18.

Madeline

First time seeing a Cubs game from a rooftop. Only Cubs game attended this season. They won if you can believe it.

Cubs Game

I got bangs.

photobooth

On May 2, 2010, I achieved my New Year's Resolution: Completing a half marathon.


The next day, I flew to San Diego for a conference. I got to visit with my mom's oldest brother and his family. Including my cousin who I don't think I had seen in 20 years.

Petco Park

Part of the conference included a trip to the Marine Air Force base where Top Gun was filmed.

MCAS Miramar

I kind of didn't want to leave.

Point Loma

I participated in a charity fashion show for work.


I participated in my third Relay For Life.

Relay For Life Frankfort/Mokena

I chopped off my hair for cancer.

chopped!

I went to Lilith Fair.

Lilith Fair 2010 - Chicago

And we got a free upgrade to our free tickets.

Lilith Fair 2010 - Chicago

We did a Pin Ups Photo Shoot at my sister-in-law's dance studio.

Peek-a-Boo Pin Ups

Celebrated my birthday with tapas and burlesque.

Music Box Theater

Went to a taping of the Oprah Show. (Please ignore my bad hair day.)

after attending a taping of Oprah!

Went to the Bristol Renaissance Faire. I just really like this photo.

Bristol Renaissance Faire

My cousins wife had a baby.

Baby Nathan

Our good friends were married.

John & Beth's Wedding

And The Sailor was a groomsman.

John & Beth's Wedding

For the first time I deliberately chose a feminist Halloween costume.

Halloween

We both did the Hot Chocolate 15K

enjoying hot chocolate after the Hot Chocolate 15K

Threw a surprise party for The Sailor and my sister-in-law, who turned 30 within a week of each other.

Surprise Party

Spent a night volunteering to answer phones at the local PBS station, and got to meet Peter Yarrow from Peter, Paul and Mary.

Peter Yarrow

Sang the Do-It-Yourself Messiah in Chicago for the eighth time. This time The Sailor joined us. (I go with my parents.)

Do-It-Yourself Messiah Chicago

Happy New Year! What will 2011 bring??

No comments:

Post a Comment