Friday, March 2, 2012

Fashion Friday: At the Office & Flapper

More Fashion Friday! I wonder if I should rename this Wardrobe Remix Wednesday purely for the SEO?

By the way, you can click to view any of these pictures larger on Flickr.

casual friday

Jeans Day at the office. Kind of going for the "grad student look" even though I am not nor have I ever been a grad student. This picture is from earlier in the year. Hence the wreath.

wardrobe remix

This is a very typical outfit for me: dress, accent belt, black tights. I rarely wear the belt that comes with a dress, because it is usually sad and boring.

Eric

I'm not the only fashionable one at the office, check out Eric's great use of mixed prints! And clever way to watch "TV" during lunch.

Oscar Party 2012 Oscar Party 2012

And now for something completely different ... revisiting my Oscar Party outfit. I was trying to go for the flapper look (inspired by Midnight in Paris). The dress is a knit drop-waist cowl-neck Banana Republic dress that I got in a clothing swap. The shoes are from DSW many many years ago (um, I think I was in college ... ) My headband is a Sparkly Soul headband with some feather hairclips attached. Necklaces and tights are likely from Target.


If you want more fashion blogging, check out Erin's blog, Loop Looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment