Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good to know: I still know how to hang

My cousin's future wife's bachelorette party was last night.

Andrea's Bachelorette Party

Andrea's Bachelorette Party

It's not a fanny pack, it's a holster:

Holster

"Mr Stud" has been to a lot of bachelorette parties since 2003.

Andrea's Bachelorette Party

Andrea's Bachelorette Party

The bride-to-be and her "date"

Bachelorette

The bride's future sis-in-law, my cousin and occasional half marathon partner.

picplz_upload

We totally rode around all night in a hot pink stretch limo. I swear.

Andrea's Bachelorette Party

And we're totally in our pajamas.

Andrea's Bachelorette Party

This morning:

picplz_upload

Andrea's Bachelorette Party


Also, yesterday I realized:

1) I need to actually go out and buy new clothes. That fit and are in style. Clothing swaps are fun, but my wardrobe is looking a little dated. And because I've lost weight, I'm running out of pants that fit.
2) My legs can propel me lots of miles, but they can't take high heels anymore. Good thing I have so many pairs of cute flats.
3) I'm glad to know I can still stay up past 3am once in awhile, even when I woke up at 6am for a race. Although I'll probably be asleep by 9pm tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment