Maggie (that would be me):
- Always runs with my Garmin, with my heart rate monitor
- Always runs in Injinji socks so my toes don't rub together
- Has enough technical running clothes so that I never have to run in cotton (except for my underwear ... still have to wear cotton unders when I run in shorts/pants that aren't lined ... TMI ... deal with it) (and yes, I have started checking out performance underwear online)
- Almost always runs with a visor + sunglasses, unless the sun has gone done, or it's cloudy and I'm not going very far
- Wears compression socks on long runs
- Spent way too much time figuring out the most logical travel/sleeping plan for the weekend (I have a cat ... had to make sure I wasn't apart from her for too long ... yeah ... that's my excuse) (maybe I just like making logical plans ... )
- Does not own any type of running watch
- Didn't know about Injinji socks or compression socks
- Has technical running clothes but also cotton (oh the horror =P )
- Never runs in a visor + sunglasses
Meanwhile, more pictures!
|I'm to the left of the guy in the tie dye, Denise is to the right (arms up)|
|I love this shot of her!|
In case you didn't guess, I'm the neurotic one in the visor + sunglasses + compression calf sleeves, she is the carefree, hatless, sunglassesless, compressionless one.