Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas! Winter! Snow! And yet another reason why my cat hates me.

Sometimes Chicago winters don't start until after Christmas. This is not one of those years. True, we didn't get any snow before Thanksgiving, not even a dusting, which was rare. But since Thanksgiving, I feel like the Chicago weather devil has made up for it.

Snowing in Downtown Downers Grove



I'll take the pretty snow, I just wish it wasn't so cold. (Luckily it looks like today is our last really cold day for awhile - it's going to be in the 30s this week!)

ugly Christmas sweater

Last night we attended our annual Friends' Christmas / White Elephant / Ugly Sweater Party.

Santa Olive

And tonight I decided my cat just didn't quite hate me enough, so I found a way to make her hate me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment