Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Fort2Base Photos

OK, so not totally wordless ...

Starting Fort 2 Base ... 5 minutes after the official start,
because I was in the port-a-potty line. Yay for chip timing.


Finishing Fort 2 Base ... before my husband. My husband, The Sailor.
As in, he's in the Navy. Been through boot camp.


Let's look at this from another angle: 


Sure, it's only 2 seconds, but I'll take it!

Also, today's run wasn't that long, but I was able to get home, throw on running clothes, and squeeze in almost 2 miles on the trail near the train station before I had to pick him up. I would have just given him the keys and ran the 1.5 miles home, but I had Ballet Fit class tonight at my sister-in-law's studio and I didn't want to shower twice.

Old Plank Trail, Park Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment