Sunday, May 23, 2010

Proud Aunt Not Margaret

Did you know that I have the world's cutest niece? Well, she is to me anyway.

Aunt Maggie

Here we are together at my friend's graduation party. This photo is cool for two reasons:
  1. That friend a college graduate! Never thought I'd see the day.
  2. My niece is the daughter of one of my best friends since high school, meaning that yes, my brother married one of my best friends. She and I were friends for about 8 years before they started dating.
Do you know how great it is to have your sister-in-law as one of your best friends? Well, it is doubly great for me because not only did my brother marry one of my best friends, but my other brother has been with his now-wife for so long, that she has also become one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment