Monday, May 10, 2010

Upcoming Races

I'm keeping a ticker of possible upcoming races on the right side of my blog, but these are the ones I'd really like to run this year:

5/16 Walk of Hope and Fun Run 5K (the race is less than a mile from my front door, and starts at 11:30am and it's for the local Cancer Support Center - really no reason not to run this one)

7/3 Lemont Freedom Run 10K (just because this would fit well with my training plan)

7/25 Get Your Rear in Gear 5K (for the Colon Cancer Coalition! great race name!)

9/6 Park Forest Scenic 5 Mile (in my hometown - this used to be a popular 10 miler but has been shortened)

9/12 Chicago Half Marathon (my BFF who was never a runner is doing this one, it would be awesome to run it together)

11/6 Hot Chocolate 15K (free chocolate and a free hoodie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment