By now you've probably seen many opportunities to win a free entry into 13.1 Chicago on June. Well ... here is another one! And as a BONUS, if you win, you get to run the race with ME! Because I was already registered for this race before I was offered a free entry. #firstworldproblem
You can read all about this year's race on their web site, but the basics:
Chicago 13.1 Marathon
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Start Location: South Shore Cultural Center
Start Time: 7:00 AM
Course Map: Download Course Map
This race is WALKER FRIENDLY. The course will remain open for 3 hours and 30 minutes (16 minute/mile pace).
You can also read the experiences of other bloggers at last year's race (which wasn't typical - the race was cut short due to heat):
The Journey of a Running Green Girl
We Wander and Ponder
Runner's World forum
If you would like a chance to win the free entry, do any or all of the following:
- Follow this blog via RSS subscription or email subscription (links on the left side of this page)
- Like MagMileRunner on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Share a link to this post on Facebook
- Share a link to this post on Twitter
- Share a link to this post on DailyMile
- Share a link to this post on your own blog
- Share a link to this post on another social media channel
Unfortunately, if you are already registered for this race, you cannot win and be reimbursed. (I asked, as I was already registered, and part of this offer was a free entry for the blogger + a reader.) In the interest of full disclosure, I am not being compensated monetarily for doing this giveaway, but I was promised access to the VIP tent on race day, whatever that includes.
If you want more chances to win a free entry, check out these blogs.