Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashion Friday: Still "Summer"

Saturday: Yes, it was St. Patrick's Day. I went out for Vietnamese food with BFF Scott. At least I wore green though. Top from clothing swap, skirt and belt from Target a long time ago, shoes from Plato's Closet awhile ago.

wardrobe remix wardrobe remix
wardrobe remix

Sunday: My niece's second birthday party. This entire outfit, minus the shoes, was from a clothing swap. And I'm pretty sure my "skirt" is actually one of those tunic tube tops. But my shoes!! Are actually new! I bought them at Target on Saturday. You could actually go out and purchase them right now! Amazing. That I made it out of the Activewear section at Target.

wardrobe remix

Even my niece was styling, in a cute little dress, jeggings, sparkly shoes and a custom feathery headband. (The star said "Birthday Girl.")

Madeline Madeline
Madeline
Gold star for whoever can accurately guess my mom's age


Madeline Madeline
Modeling some of her fashionable gifts. I got her the hat (with a matching blue hoodie and some books).

Even my bro (not my niece's dad) was styling, in the BMX-er dude sense of the word style. Yes, that is Chuck Norris on his shirt. I assume that is a play on the whole "Texas Ranger" thing.

Steve

Monday: An outfit I've photographed before; didn't feel like photographing it again. Especially since this time I didn't wear such awesome shoes. (I'm kind of over heels.)

Tuesday: Trying to embrace this whole "bright color" trend. Cardigan from Old Navy (long time ago), tank from H+M (long time ago), skirt from clothing swap, shoes from Target, necklace ... I dunno. It's old too. Everything's old or secondhand, minus a few pairs of flats that I've purchased in the past few months. And a dress for my cousin's wedding in May.

wardrobe remix wardrobe remix

wardrobe remix

Wednesday: Skirt + tank + cardigan = clothing swap. (Although maybe the cardigan was from Goodwill ... I can't keep up anymore.) Scarf was a gift from BFF Ultra Vera after a work trip to China (years ago, when she used to travel internationally for work all the time.) Shoes from Target a loooong time ago, and the same ones as above.

wardrobe remix wardrobe remix

Thursday: Summer dress + blazer. Sometimes this is all I have brainpower for at 6am. But it's a good way to make your summer clothes "office appropriate." The dress is from Old Navy (via Goodwill), the blazer from NY&Co a long time ago, the shoes are the same as Sunday (Target), necklace from Etsy.

wardrobe remix wardrobe remix
wardrobe remix

wardrobe remix

So I've been doing Fashion Friday posts for a few weeks now ... what do you all think? Yay? Nay? Should I keep doing them? Or does my sense of style suck? Be honest. I can take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment